Comm. to mahasatipatthana sutta

  • rjkjp1
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 6, 2005
      Dear group,
      I am looking at the last paragraph of the Mahasatipatthana sutta
      (Digha Nikaya) at
      http://www.tipitaka.org/tipitaka/s0102t/s0102t-frm.html
      But can't see where to get the commentary for it. Anyone know where on
      the site it is?
      Robert
    • Jaran Jai-nhuknan
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 6, 2005
        Dear Robert:

        Not sure if I understand your question, but the whole Comm. for
        mahaavagga is available at this site.

        http://www.tipitaka.org/tipitaka/s0102a/s0102a-frm.html

        I hope we are talking about the same thing...

        Best Regards,
        jaran

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 6, 2005
          Hi RobK,
          I send it off list, as attachment.
          I also have the subco if you like.
          Nina.
          op 06-09-2005 10:07 schreef rjkjp1 op rjkjp1@...:

          > Dear group,
          > I am looking at the last paragraph of the Mahasatipatthana sutta
          > (Digha Nikaya) at

        • rjkjp1
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 7, 2005
            ---
            Thanks Jaran and Nina,
            I am working out of internet cafes and don't have access to the vri
            disc.
            Robertk