Re: Warder Exercises - [F007]

    Message 1 of 46 , Sep 2, 2005
      Dear Alan and friends,

      just a couple of questions.

      1. Is vimuccati of the first conjugation?

      2. Do you meant eva.m to be indicative, or indeclinable?

      Thank you.

      --- In Pali@yahoogroups.com, alanmcclure3 wrote:

      vimutto tathaagato
      vimutto [vi+muc/pp/nom/sg] freed

      te ca me eva.m pu.t.thaa aamaa ti vadanti
      eva.m [ind/adv] thus
    • rett
      Message 46 of 46 , Oct 26, 2005
        Hi Yong Peng,

        >Dear Rett, Ole, Alan and friends,
        >
        >thanks, Rett. I am starting to understand that. How then would you
        >translate:
        >
        >kamma.m kho pana me karontassa kaayo kilanto, handaaha.m nipajjaami

        My body is tired from doing all this work... suppose I go put on my
        pyjamas (nipajjaami).

        Or go have a lie-down :-)

        best regards,

        /Rett