Rollercoaster monks

  • nyanatusita
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2005
      Dear Frank and Stephen Hodge,

      Regarding the ``monks'' on the roller-coaster: I think that this picture
      is either from the Go West cigarette brand advertisement campaign held
      in Germany a couple of years ago, which featured models dressed up as
      Buddhist monks doing all sorts of wild things like this, or it could be
      a picture from some Chinese Kungfu movie with Kungfu ``monks'' of the
      famous Shaolin Kungfu (or is it Karate?) monastery. Maybe ask Tricycle
      where they got the picture from.
      Yours,
      Nyanatusita