Re: Warder Pali Grammar Pali exercises Key

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5, 2005
      Dear Ven. Nyanatusita, Alan and friends,

      Bhante, the file has been uploaded on Tipitaka.net, as you requested.
      It is available here: http://www.tipitaka.net/paliwarderkey.pdf

      A point to raise: the footnotes in the file is missing.

      [File details]
      File type: PDF
      File size: 650KB

      --- In Pali@yahoogroups.com, nyanatusita wrote:

      I have sent a PDF with the Pali Exercises Key to Yong Peng to be put
      on the Tipitaka.net. I hope that it will be put there soon. Any
      suggestions regarding the exercises are welcome. I will forward them
      to Brahmali Bhikkhu.