Re: [Pali] Re: Pali - Every few days - [C270] question for John K.

  • Alan McClure
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 3, 2005
      Dear Venerable Nyanatusita,

      I don't know if you have managed to contact Ong Yong Peng as of yet, but I
      have talked to her/him just today about how to post this great resource to
      tipitaka.net, and s/he said that s/he has the intention of responding to you
      about the issue via this list, though s/he is quite busy. So, it looks like
      you'll soon have an answer. If you are not too busy to post to this group
      to tell us when/if you are able to place the PDF at Tipitaka.net, I would
      really like to share it with many other interested parties.

      Metta,

      Alan