Re: [Pali] eVinaya

  • Ong Teng Kee
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 8, 2002
      I think you are unaware that pts former president has a new tran. on
      patimokkha (K norman )and the khankavitarani will be out soon.
      I.Horner didn't refer to any tran in sinhala,myanmar language which resulted
      mistakes even in numbers as pointed out in JPTS.This happened to too many
      eng tran including samyutta nikaya tran by Bodhi.
      As for Thanisaro,he should read some pali vinaya text composed in burma like
      khankamahayojana,vinayagulhathadipani,patimokkha ganti and also many nissaya
      on them.Nyanakitti as mentioned by him was from chiengmai(15 century) but
      not from myanmar.