Pali Day by Day E012 (Ex. 4B)

  • Florent Robert
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2005
      Hello,
      I am back home now and should be able to post the answers much more regularly.
      With metta,
      Florent

      9. Vaa.nijaa Buddhassa dhamma.m su.nanti.
      merchants / [of] Buddha / doctrine / listen
      The merchants listen to the doctrine of the Buddha.

      10. Coraa mayuure corenti.
      thieves / peacocks / steal
      The thieves steal the peacocks.

      11. Aha.m Buddha.m puujemi.