Fwd: Buddhist Encyclopedia

  • ypong001
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2002
      --- In bodhimail@y..., "SD" <sdjaya@l...> wrote:
      t:
      [BNC] Some wonderful news from Bante Mettavihari about the
      Buddhist
      Encyclopedia!
      Date:
      Tue, 04 Jun 2002 12:10:30 -0000

      Dear Friends in Dhamma

      Today Bante Mettavihari sent this email containing some wonderful
      news to be forwarded to those who would be interested. Hence I am
      forwarding it to the DAYA & BNC eGroups.

      Please note in order to make this wonderful opportunity a reality
      YOUR HELP is required!

      Those interested are kindly requested to email Bante Mettavihari at
      daya@c... or contact the

      Narada Centre
      Sarana Road
      (Off Bauddaloka Mw - adjoining the Dharmavijaya Foundation)
      Colombo 7

      Yours in the service of the Buddha Sasana

      Kavee