Re: Back from some misadventures

  • siteby
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 21 8:14 AM
      > I happened to think that Linux would prolong the life of my
      computer so I
      > have installed Linux (SimplyMepis distro) on it. But I can't go
      without CSCD
      > ......P ......
      > I have nothing but myself to blame for this mishap, but now my
      question is:

      > has anyone successfully run CSCD on Linux? How does he/she do it?
      >
      > I hope someone would kindly answer my question.
      >
      > with metta
      >
      > Ven. Pandita

      Dear Bhante
      let me give one advice, whether you will need it or not, I am not
      sure, there is an option or in other words, fuction,
      called "notepad" in your yahoo, mail-box, there you may write down,
      or keep your data, without being afraid to loose. it is easy to use,
      and whenever you open your mail-box, you will have them savely kept.
      as for other your questions, I am not expert, but i have heard that
      you can run two different things if you have devided your
      partitions, "C-drive", "D-drive" etc.. on "C" will be
      running "Windows 2000/XP/Me/98 etc., on "D" will be running
      your "Linux" and etc. For "Windows" primary drive will be "C", and
      for "Linux" will be "D". That is all what I thought, I may be wrong,
      to make sure, still have to ask some proffecianals.
      yours, sitala