Re: [Pali] SN XII.1 PROGRESS...

  • Alan McClure
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 19, 2005
      Hi Nina,

      Yes, sorry about that. The problem is that I send in posts and they are
      "okayed" at different times by the moderator. So, I get messages related to
      my previous messages even after I have sent later messages. Thus, I had made
      the change but because of the lag it looked like I had not. I wonder if it
      would be possible to let the posts of people who don't cause problems
      through without such a long lag? Otherwise such problems will continue?

      On the note of the translation, I have made the appropriate change
      recommended by you (Nina) however, and do not have the word "proceed" in my
      new translation any longer. It can be seen here:
      http://www.lioncity.net/alanmcclure/SN_XII_1.htm

      Thank you to everyone for the help that I have received. I am still not
      completely sure on some issues of grammar even with my Warder and Narada
      books combined with my Rhys dictionary, but I have been gradually trying to
      compile a "pali cheat sheet" to make the process run more smoothly.

      Anyway, any info. about this lag of my posting and having the messages go
      through would be appreciated. Again, thanks for the help.

      Alan