Re: beginner's pali

  • Bhante Sujato
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 20, 2005

      Thanks for that. I'll try to take our vassa crew through the first ten
      lessons of Narada in the rains, just to give them a taste. I think
      it's important that all those considering ordination (we have six in
      wait at the moment) should have at least basic familiarity with Pali.

      I will be absenting myself from the Pali group for the next three
      months - an attempt at renunciation of the finer pleasures of samsara.
      However, i'll still be checking my personal email if anyone wants to
      contact me.

      Especially for all the monks and nuns on this group, please have a
      wonderful vassa!

      'jhaayatha bhikkhave, maa pamaadatha, maa vo pacchaa vippa.tisaaratha:
      aya.m vo amhaaka.m anusaasana.m!'

      Bhnate Sujato