Re: Schedule for Pali Day by Day Series C/D/E

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 4, 2005
      Dear John, Florent and friends,

      I am sorry to inform you of a change in schedule. I have found an
      engineering job and would be starting work next week. It is a five-day
      week job, but the working hours can be irregular at time. So, I reckon
      I will have less time on weekdays. Hence, this change only after a week.

      The previous schedule has actually been planned sometime back, but only
      announced last week. But, still, I am thankful to John and Florent for
      being understanding and accomodating.

      The new schedule is as such:

      Series C: Introduction to Pali
      Every Tuesday and Thursday until completion.

      Series D: An Elementary Pali Course
      Every Wednesday and Saturday until end of August, then
      every alternate Wednesday until completion.

      Series E: The New Pali Course Part I
      Every Monday and Friday until completion.

      I wish you the best in your Pali study.

      Series C: Introduction to Pali
      Every Wednesday and Saturday until completion.

      Series D: An Elementary Pali Course
      Every Monday and Friday until completion.

      Series E: The New Pali Course Part I
      Every Tuesday and Thursday until completion.

      More information of these series and solutions are available here:
      http://www.tipitaka.net/pali/palidd/