Re: Pali - Every few days - [C269]

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 30, 2005
      Dear John and friends,

      thanks, John. I shall update the solutions.

      --- In Pali@yahoogroups.com, John Kelly wrote:

      No, it is not that there is some English missing, but that there is
      additional Pali accidentally pasted in here.

      This part of the exercise should read simply:

      te maya.m bhuumi-pappa.taka.m upakkamimha paribhu~njitu.m.
      those / we / earth-fungus / we began / to eat
      We began to eat the earth-fungus,