Re: [Pali] Re: Dictionary of Pali Proper Names

  • Nich
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 30, 2005
      Dear Bhante

      > Not sure where we go from here. Any suggestions?

      The edition that I know of currently available in India (at less than 1/4
      the PTS price) is published by Munshiram Manoharlal who have a copyright
      declaration in their own name, though rather curiously it also says that the
      first Indian ed. was 1983.

      It might be worth trying to contact them before you tackle the Indian
      embassy :-)

      Munshiram Manoharlal Publishers Pvt. Ltd
      E-mail: vikramjain@...
      Phone: 91-11-23673650
      Address: 54 Rani Jhansi Road, New Delhi, ., India, 110055

      HTH, nich