RE: [Pali] punnakiriyavatthu

  • AlanMcClure
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 27 10:12 AM
      Hello Venerable,

      Here is a very recent but short conversation on the issue that may be of
      interest:

      http://www.lioncity.net/buddhism/index.php?showtopic=15800

      I actually quoted something in my response that Nina wrote at some point.
      Also Bhikkhu Pesala added some good links with further information.

      Metta,

      Alan McClure