Palitrans + Input Easy

  • Bittar Gabriel & Jacqueline, Buddhayatana
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2002
      Hello Andy,

      I'd be most happy too to get your software. I have just acquired a
      second-hand Pentium with Windows98, and I am trying to set up a LAN with my
      old Macs.

      As for a wish... do you think of doing a version that would work on a Mac,
      preferably including the old CISC processors (MC 680X0) and OS7 ?

      Metta-cittena,

      Gabriel Jivasattha

      Jacqueline "Gotamî Jîvarakkhî" Bittar
      Dr Gabriel "Ananda Jîvasattha" Bittar,
      PhD University of Geneva
      phone +61 8 8553 7442 , fax +61 8 8553 7444
      mob. ph. +61 4 2743 5148

      Institut Suisse de Bioinformatique
      Swiss Institute of Bioinformatics
      http://www.isb-sib.ch/DEA/plan_etudes.html
      email: bittar@...

      Université Bouddhique Européenne
      http://www.bouddhisme-universite.org/universite/programme/cours-et-stages/inter
      venants.html

      À Bientôt Seayu Lodge, http://www.seayu.com
      email: bittar@...

      Buddhâyatana, http://www.buddhayatana.org
      email: buddhayatana@...

      4/5 Warawee road / 34 Falie court
      PO box 281, American River, Kangaroo Island
      South Australia 5221

      GMT +9h30 (allow for +1h when "summer time" in SA)

      a'niccâ vata san'khârâ
      ( a'niccaa vata san'khaaraa )
      "impermanent are structural processes"
      "instables sont les flux structurels"