Re: [Pali] Re: Some suggestions

  • Kumaara Bhikkhu
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 29, 2005
      When Yahoo!Groups was eGroups (and before that, OneList) it was quite responsive to suggestions by users. I'm not sure if it still is. I think Nich can try to submit his suggestion to Yahoo!Groups. Who knows? They might entertain it by making a minor editing to their program script so that, e.g., postings with <OT> in the beginning of the subject header would not be archived. I think it's worth a shot, Nich.

      kb