Re: Pali Day by Day E006

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29, 2005
      Dear Florent and friends,

      do not worry about it. We can be flexible about it. For example, I am
      putting an additional post in this two weeks so that I can finish all
      the exercises (Series D) by end of July.

      I have posted Florent's solutions online:
      http://www.tipitaka.net/pali/palidd/paliload.php?page=e02

      metta,
      Yong Peng

      --- In Pali@yahoogroups.com, Florent Robert wrote:

      I am really sorry for sending this one day late (it should be on
      Tuesdays and Thursdays) but I made a spelling mistake in the email
      address and the mail got returned...