Group renewal and other issues [Re: Pali Group Rene

  • yifertw
    Message 1 of 43 , Jun 26, 2005
      --- In Pali@yahoogroups.com, Nina van Gorkom <vangorko@x> wrote:
      > Dear Yong Peng,
      > I join John in his opinion and his appreciation of your management
      as moderator.
      > op 21-06-2005 02:08 schreef John Kelly op palistudent@y...:
      > > My view is that you are doing all the right things with this
      group, and we are very grateful to have you as the manager and
      moderator of it. Your curfew and cooling-off period and re-focus on
      Pali have all been very helpful.

      Dear Yong Peng,
      I would like to attend the list to appreciate your role as a
      moderator to this group.
      As a beginner in Pali, trying to have a seriuos caomparison
      between Pali and Chinese translation in Sutta-Nipata (The ancient
      translation is not complete, the modern one is not precise), I am
      quite grateful to senior members of this group, such as Ven.
      Dhammanando and Mr. Rett Thiele and many others, they are teaching
      me subtle and nuance difference about words, sentence structure,
      grammar and meanings.
      I am glad that I finally find out this web-site and discussion
      group, I may stop my current work without this help.

      Yifer
    • yifertw
      Message 43 of 43 , Jun 26, 2005