Re: [Pali] Request for Guidence

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28, 2005
      Dear Rudrakasha,
      See for example John's post right here: grammatical analysis sample:
      Eva.m me suta.m.
      eva.m - adv - thus
      me - 1st pers pro, ins/sg, enc - by me
      suta.m - su V, pp, n/nom/sg - it was heard

      There will be more translations and just keep on, it will come.
      You have no duties to the list, you can ask questions.
      Nina.

      please guide me about what is my duty as a member