Software: Palitrans + Input Easy

  • Andy
    Message 1 of 2 , May 9, 2002
      Dear Venerables; Hi Group;

      I'm going to spend the next couple of days working on my software.

      a) Input Easy bug

      Hi John: it is a bug, and it is not fixed in release 1.4. Thanks for letting
      me know about it! I will let you know on-list as soon as it is fixed. Then,
      I can send the fixed version to anyone who wants it.

      a) Palitrans 2.0

      Ten people (around the world) are helping out to test Palitrans 2.0.

      The overall reaction has been quite positive. Palitrans 2.0 doesn't work on
      Chinese Windows 2000, but that seems to be the only situation where it
      doesn't work properly.

      I've been getting some excellent feedback.

      I'll be spending the next couple of days working on Palitrans. So, if you
      are a "tester", now is the time to "make a wish". I'll see what I can do.

      Any feedback (positive or negative) would be appreciated.

      Thanks and peace from

      Andy

    • Lee Dillion
      Message 2 of 2 , May 9, 2002
        Hi Andy:

        Whenever Input Easy 1.4 and Palitrans are available, I would appreciate a
        copy. Take care.

        --
        Lee Dillion

        Certitude conquers doubt, not ignorance.
        And with doubt conquered, ignorance is invincible.