question re Palitrans software

  • John Kelly
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2002
      Hello again, Andy,

      Can your Palitrans word processor be used to convert
      text in fonts other than LeedsBit PaliTranslit into
      the plain transliteration style text? I know it
      converts the transliteration text into several other
      fonts, e.g. Times Norman, Vri, etc.

      What I'm trying to do is take some sutta texts from
      the web and create mini-dictionaries from them with
      the Paliwords program. It seems I need to convert to
      text, and then to LeedsBit before I can do that. Or
      is there some other way?

      Thanks for your help!
      Every time I use your handy software tools, I send
      lots of metta and positive thoughts your way.

      John

      http://shopping.yahoo.com