Sound files now available

  • Bill Strider
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2002
      I just uploaded the sound files to the Pali group site on
      Yahoo. They are compressed in a ZIP file. To decompress
      them, you will need a program like PKUNZIP or WINZIP. The
      individual files are in MP3 format. To hear them, you will
      need a software player like RealPlayer or WinAmp, and, of
      course, a sound card in your computer.

      If anyone needs more help with the technical aspects of
      these files, ask your questions here and I'll provide more
      detail as needed.

      I highly recommend the sound files. I've been working just
      from printed materials, and my chance to hear spoken Pali
      has been very limited. For me, these files will be a great
      help! Thanks, Andy, for providing them.

      Metta,

      Bill

      http://health.yahoo.com