Re: [Pali] Beginners Pali Cannon

  • John Kelly
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2 2:57 PM
      Hello Hope,
      I'm currently going through this book too. It is very
      good. I've started creating an Input Easy vocab file
      for this already, and have about 4 chapters entered -
      perhaps we could collaborate and share the load of the
      data entry. Let me know if you're interested and I'll
      send you a copy of what I have already.

      Best wishes,
      John

      http://health.yahoo.com