RE: [Pali] Beginners Pali Cannon

  • Andy
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2002
      svaagata.m!

      If you do create a learning file with vocab (and perhaps phrases/sentences)
      let me know on-list. I think a lot of people could use it (including me!). I
      don't have a copy of the book (yet!) but I have only heard great reviews and
      comments about it.

      One thing that is nice about using Input Easy is that it enforces and
      insists on correct spelling while you are learning the Pali words. Spelling
      is important in the Pali Canon. A small spelling mistake can radically
      change the meaning of a word in the Pali Canon. ;-)

      sotthi!

      Andy

      Message 2 of 3 , May 2, 2002
        Hello Hope,
        I'm currently going through this book too. It is very
        good. I've started creating an Input Easy vocab file
        for this already, and have about 4 chapters entered -
        perhaps we could collaborate and share the load of the
        data entry. Let me know if you're interested and I'll
        send you a copy of what I have already.

        Best wishes,
        John

        http://health.yahoo.com