satipatthanan translation

  • nobdup
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30 10:39 PM
      could anyone suggest me a link to a good translation of Satipatthana
      on the net (both in hindi or english) thanks a lot..

      norbu
    • Bill Strider
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2002
        Access to Insight has three different English translations.
        If you start here:

        http://www.accesstoinsight.org/canon/majjhima/mn010a.html

        you'll see the links to the other two versions.

        Metta,

        Bill

        http://health.yahoo.com