RE: [Pali] New Pali Day by Day Series [Re: The New Pali Course Ex10p29]

  • Yuttadhammo
    Message 1 of 7 , May 31, 2005
      > I am glad to announce that Florent has agreed to start on a
      > new Pali Day by Day series. The new series will be based on
      > The New Pali Course by the late Ven. Buddhadatta.

      Great! Pali for the Pali Group... :) Maybe we should open Yahoo! "Schisms"
      and "Heretic Buddhist Views" groups to funnel off some of the more
      interesting posts here... or maybe then no one would attend this group...

      Tomorrow I start studying Pali with a real teacher (as opposed to one of
      those antara-teachers)... I eagerly await the new course online.

      Your Student,

      Yuttadhammo