Re: [Pali] Anicca and paticca-samuppada (Yuttadhamma)

  • Stephen Hodge
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2005
      Dear Bhante,

      Thanks for taking time to reply to my query. I have no quarrel with what
      you have written, but my query concerned Pali passages in which an
      *explicit" link is made betwen the PS and anicca. I am trying to find what
      scriptural grounds there are for the often-repeated claim the the PS is
      ontological in import. An explicit link with anicca might corroborate this
      view.

      Best wishes,
      Stephen Hodge