Re: [Pali] New on list

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 24, 2002
      Hi Andy,

      I'm really glad to know you "live" (in a cyber sense) finally, and to thank you
      "personally" for your wonderfully useful website. I've introduce it to many my
      colleagues at our regular Pali class in the Buddhist Library here in Singapore (which
      also runs the Graduate School of Buddhist Studies).

      My website is www.dharma.per.sg

      Sukhi.

      P.