New on list

  • Andy
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 24, 2002
      Hi!

      What a nice group!

      By way of introduction: I've been studying Pali independently for the last
      couple of years.

      In case anyone is using the software programs Paliwords, Palitrans or Input
      Easy: I'm the author of the software.

      Due to some serious cosmic weirdness last fall, I had to focus very hard on
      some matters for a few months. One side-effect was that I had to take down
      my web site "Andy's Pali Page".

      If you have questions about the software, please note my new email address:
      721910352@...

      peace from

      Andy

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 24, 2002
        Hi Andy,

        I'm really glad to know you "live" (in a cyber sense) finally, and to thank you
        "personally" for your wonderfully useful website. I've introduce it to many my
        colleagues at our regular Pali class in the Buddhist Library here in Singapore (which
        also runs the Graduate School of Buddhist Studies).

        My website is www.dharma.per.sg

        Sukhi.

        P.