Re: [Pali] Fwd: Re: Pali-English & English-Pali Dictionary

  • Kumaara Bhikkhu
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2 1:38 AM
      Dear Yogakkhema and all,

      Thank you for your offer to help, but I think should be contented with Andy's program, which, despite some minor defects, I think is better written in that it's less resource-hungry.

      I rather not get Office Suite just for the sake of getting that dictionary program to work (at least for the time being), though a friend who works with Microsoft Malaysia has invited me to ask from her. (She said she could get it at a "dirt cheap" price.) I already have Lotus Suite which came with this IBM ThinkPad. Plus, I'm a little bit sorry to admit that I'm somewhat a rebel against the "Gates Empire"....

      Anyway, thank you all for the trouble invested.

      kb