pali roots

  • John Kelly
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2005
      Dear Alex,

      I notice in the group files section a file of Pali Roots that you
      posted on Mar 26. This is extremely handy. Thank you. However, I
      did notice looking through it, that many of the entries near the end
      of the file are incomplete. Do you have a more complete version
      available? Or are you waiting for another list volunteer to step up
      and update it? ;)

      With metta, John