Re: [Pali] Re: Mahaasatipa.t.thaanasutta.m [Sujato]

  • Stephen Hodge
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2005
      Dear Bhante,

      (If Stephen is reading this, perhaps he might give us some examples
      from the Tibetan?)

      Yes, I'm here -- just a bit busy as always. Anyway, the Tibetan and the
      Chinese equivalents I have seen do not favour an interpretation along the
      lines of the "unique / sole way". They are closer to what Dmytro suggests,
      "leading to only one place" -- in the sense of being a kind of "oneway /
      unidirectional path" leading there.

      Best wishes,
      Stephen Hodge

      PS: I have not given up on preparing another Buddhist Chinese lesson -- I
      have got some notes together need a bit of spare time to tidy things up.