Re: [Pali] Re: saa.theyya

  • Hugo
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 22, 2005
      Hello everyone,

      On 4/21/05, Bhikkhu Pesala <pesala@...> wrote:
      > I was going to suggest using the search facility to locate old messages,
      > but searching for Saa.theyya just suggested looking for it on eBay or
      > Amazon.com. (>_<) What is the use of that.
      >
      > A better method is to just create a bookmark (favourites) folder for your
      > Pali Discussion Forum posts, and add your original post or replies to
      > that.

      I have many Gmail invitations available.

      Gmail provides an excellent interface to keep track of conversations,
      it keeps all the emails related to the same conversation together so
      it is easy to read the whole conversation instead of individual
      e-mails.

      Also it provides an excellent search capability (the same as Google)
      plus 2 Gb of storage!!

      All of this at no cost.

      Send me an email off-list asking for an invitation and I will send one to you.

      --
      Hugo