Re: Thai characters .l l and .lh

  • junet9876
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 17, 2005
      Hi,

      Just searching through the messages, came across this. Sorry a bit
      late, but it makes me feel useful to answer it. Here's the link for
      conversion for all Pali characters between the Thai and Roman scripts:
      http://www.geocities.com/paligroup/scripts/PaliThai.jpg

      (I also saw this in the appendix to Introduction to Pali by Warder.)

      By the way, the search box doesn't work very well, I remember someone
      saying something about using the Firefox browser in a reply to one of
      my posts, but apparently no results come up when I search "firefox"...

      Kind regards,
      June

      --- In Pali@yahoogroups.com, Nina van Gorkom <vangorko@x> wrote:
      > Dear Alex,
      > I answer on line because one of our friends, I think June, also makes a
      > list of Pali Thai.
      > You are too kind, but my skills as to Pali are limited, very easy to see
      > this! And as to fonts, Unicode, and all computer language and
      skills, these
      > are long overdue as far as I am concerned. I give up trying unicode. My
      > rather advanced age could be an excuse.
      > I do not have a Thai font, but I have many suttas and commentares in
      Thai in