RE: [Pali] Re: "Vibhava-ta.nhaa" translation

  • Thusitha Jayawickrama
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 16, 2005
      Dear

      The Sinhalese commentary mean for Vibhawa Thanha explains the Thanha
      towards the Nama with out rupa. When a person do realizes that rupa is
      not permenant he may stick with the Nama with lack of understanding that
      Nama is also in-permenant. When he makes attention towards his views and
      he can get some Samadhi (Concentration) and the stick with this
      concentration is called Vibhawa Thanha. ( We will find more commentary
      in this Thanha topic and once we get those we would like to post)

      May All Beings Be Happy and well

      with Metta

      Thusitha

      _____