Re: A Pali Word A Day

  • ypong001
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 3, 2002
      Hi pakdi, to download, goto this webpage:
      http://www.buddhanet.net/ebooks_s.htm

      you will notice there are a number of pdf files here.

      1. scroll down the page until you reach A Pali Word A Day
      2. RIGHT-CLICK on the link, a menu list will appear
      3. click on Save Target As..., the Save As dialog box appears
      4. choose the folder and filename, then click the Save button

      i assume that you are using MSIE on a PC. there are also other pali e-
      books on the same page that you may be interested in.

      please note the file size: 402KB, also keep in mind that this book
      contains several errors as members have posted.

      metta,
      yongpeng.