Re: n tilde character on tipitaka.net/pali/palidd

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 14, 2005
      Dear John and friends,

      thanks for the suggestion. I have checked out the page with Firefox and
      seen it myself. I have updated just Lesson 16 for now. I shall update
      the rest soon, and keep everyone posted.

      http://www.tipitaka.net/pali/palidd/paliload.php?page=d16

      --- In Pali@yahoogroups.com, John Kelly wrote:

      On your website where you have posted your solutions to the Narada
      exercises, the n tilde special character that you are using is always
      showing on my web browser (Mozilla Firefox) as a "?".

      My suggestion would be to always use the "~n" convention, so that
      nobody's browser has a problem. What do you think?