correction

  • Ong Teng Kee
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 26, 2002
      When i said one printed edtioin ,it means the tika but you can get
      London,sri lankan,two burmese and two thai pali edition for the com .

      >From: "Ong Teng Kee" <otengkee@...>
      >To: Pali@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: Re: [Pali] Saaratthappakaasinii
      >Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 11:11:36 +0000
      >

      >You can only get thai and myanmar tran of it but i think you can get in
      >leaves for sinhala language etc.No tran from any countries and only one
      >pali
      >printed edition of it from myanmar.others in leaves only.
      >

      > >From: "bodhi2500" <Bodhi2500@...>
      > >To: Pali@yahoogroups.com
      > >Subject: [Pali] Saaratthappakaasinii
      > >Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 02:32:14 -0000
      > >
      > >Does anyone know if there is a english translation of the
      > >Saaratthappakaasinii (Sa.myutta-nikaaya commentary).
      > >If so where might it be available?
      > >
      > >Also is there a Tiikaa available for the Sa.mutta?
      > >
      > > Thank-you
      > >

      >mese transltion

    • Khemaramsi
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 15 7:25 PM
        Dear friends

        sorry! I made a mistake in last post.

        Because sariiram is n.sg.Ac. so ekaakamata.m should be
        n.sg.Ac. too.

        metta

        Tzung Kuen

        Sotthi te hotu sabbadaa 願幸福永遠伴隨您May there always be happiness for you

        ___________________________________________________ 最新版 Yahoo!奇摩即時通訊 7.0,免費網路電話任你打! http://messenger.yahoo.com.tw/