Re: [Pali] cittena

  • John Kelly
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 25, 2002
      I think 'cittena' would be instrumental singular of
      citta.m, so would mean 'by, with, or by means of the
      mind or thought'.
      John
      --- ypong001 <ypong001@...> wrote:
      > Dear friends,
      >
      > please help with this:
      >
      > what is the meaning of the word 'cittena'?
      >
      > metta,
      > yp.

      http://sports.yahoo.com
    • bodhi2500
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 25, 2002
        Does anyone know if there is a english translation of the
        Saaratthappakaasinii (Sa.myutta-nikaaya commentary).
        If so where might it be available?

        Also is there a Tiikaa available for the Sa.mutta?

        Thank-you
      • Ong Teng Kee
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 26, 2002
          You can only get thai and myanmar tran of it but i think you can get in
          leaves for sinhala language etc.No tran from any countries and only one pali
          printed edition of it from myanmar.others in leaves only.

          >From: "bodhi2500" <Bodhi2500@...>
          >To: Pali@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: [Pali] Saaratthappakaasinii
          >Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 02:32:14 -0000
          >
          >Does anyone know if there is a english translation of the
          >Saaratthappakaasinii (Sa.myutta-nikaaya commentary).
          >If so where might it be available?
          >
          >Also is there a Tiikaa available for the Sa.mutta?
          >
          > Thank-you

          mese transltion

        • ypong001
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 26, 2002