cittena

  • ypong001
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 25, 2002

      please help with this:

      what is the meaning of the word 'cittena'?

      metta,
      yp.
    • John Kelly
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 25, 2002
        I think 'cittena' would be instrumental singular of
        citta.m, so would mean 'by, with, or by means of the
        mind or thought'.
        John
        --- ypong001 <ypong001@...> wrote:
        > Dear friends,
        >
        > please help with this:
        >
        > what is the meaning of the word 'cittena'?
        >
        > metta,
        > yp.

        http://sports.yahoo.com
      • bodhi2500
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 25, 2002
          Does anyone know if there is a english translation of the
          Saaratthappakaasinii (Sa.myutta-nikaaya commentary).
          If so where might it be available?

          Also is there a Tiikaa available for the Sa.mutta?

          Thank-you
        • Ong Teng Kee
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 26, 2002
            You can only get thai and myanmar tran of it but i think you can get in
            leaves for sinhala language etc.No tran from any countries and only one pali
            printed edition of it from myanmar.others in leaves only.

            >From: "bodhi2500" <Bodhi2500@...>
            >To: Pali@yahoogroups.com
            >Subject: [Pali] Saaratthappakaasinii
            >Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 02:32:14 -0000
            >
            >Does anyone know if there is a english translation of the
            >Saaratthappakaasinii (Sa.myutta-nikaaya commentary).
            >If so where might it be available?
            >
            >Also is there a Tiikaa available for the Sa.mutta?
            >
            > Thank-you

            mese transltion

          • ypong001
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 26, 2002