[Pali] Re: Fwd: Your Message to Pali@yahoogroups.com is Blocked

  • rett
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2005
      >Dear Gunnar, Rett, Nina and friends,
      >
      ><cxprotectr@...>
      >
      >it can be a parasitic spyware on your system. I see no reason why you
      >would be getting a message from bhelpswr.co.in when the three of you
      >are using different and entirely separate mail servers. It can't even
      >be true if Gunnar is sending mails through Yahoo!.

      Perhaps. Or perhaps bhelpswr.co.in is harvesting addresses from
      discussion groups at Yahoo, and just sending bogus e-mails to those
      addresses. As far as I can tell, no messages were actually blocked,
      and if you look at the enclosed, so-called 'log file' it shows that
      the so-called 'virus-scan' didn't turn up any viruses either. It's
      just a way for them to advertise their software as far as I can tell.

      best regards,

      /Rett