Re: [Pali] Re: anicce dukkhasaññaa, R.G.

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 27, 2005
      Venerable Bhante Pandita,
      Thank you very much. Your explanation is very clear.
      The conclusion is important for the right understanding of Dhamma:
      <"perception of suffering in the impermanent"
      > Note that, in this phrase, "anicce" refers to all things impermanent
      > while "dukkha" refers to the attribute of suffering inherent in them.>
      If you have time to give us any additional examples for derivational
      suffixes, I would be grateful. I am reading it and I find it very difficult
      since I am not well trained in grammar.
      With respect,
      Nina.