Re: Re[2]: [Pali] Gair Lessons 1 & 2

  • John Kelly
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 4, 2002
      Dear Dimitry,
      Thank you for your thoughtful responses to my
      translation attempts of the exercises from Gair.
      I have incorporated most of your suggestions into my
      revised version, which I have re-posted to the same
      place in our files folder.

      Best wishes,
      John
      --- "������� ��������� (Dimitry Ivakhnenko)"

      http://auctions.yahoo.com