Re: [Pali] Does Pali Text Society Have A Web Site?

  • George Olivar
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 3, 2002
      Helo Suan
      Yes Pali have web is www.palitext.demon.co.uk
      E-mail is pts@...
      The address is 73 Lime Walk St, Hedington, Oxford. OX3 7AD. UK
      All the Best GO.
      wynn <wewynal@...> wrote: Hi,

      Is this what you are looking for?
      http://www.palitext.demon.co.uk/

      Best wishes & metta,
      Wynn
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 3, 2002
        Dear George Olivar, Wynn, Hfernaddez3,

        How are you?

        Thank you for your kind posts.

        I will soon visit the URLs you sent me.

        I have been trying in vain more than a week to have access to Pali
        Text Society web site. Perhaps I may have looked for it at the wrong
        places.

        I tried Yahoo search with search keyword "Pali Text Society",
        DhammaNet International, Journal Of Buddhist Ethics's academic
        resources and the like. Somehow, I had found no right results.

        Now for your kind replies, my search headaches are well and truly
        cured.

        Thank you for showing me the right road.

        With regards,

        Suan

        --- In Pali@y..., George Olivar <v2olivar@y...> wrote:

        > Helo Suan
        > Yes Pali have web is www.palitext.demon.co.uk
        > E-mail is pts@p...
        > The address is 73 Lime Walk St, Hedington, Oxford. OX3 7AD. UK
        > All the Best GO.
        > wynn <wewynal@t...> wrote: Hi,
        >
        > Is this what you are looking for?
        > http://www.palitext.demon.co.uk/