Re: [Pali] Does Pali Text Society Have A Web Site?

  • wynn
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 3, 2002
      Hi,

      Is this what you are looking for?
      http://www.palitext.demon.co.uk/

      Best wishes & metta,
      Wynn
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: abhidhammika
      To: Pali@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, February 03, 2002 10:39 PM
      Subject: [Pali] Does Pali Text Society Have A Web Site?

      Dear Pali Friends

      How are you?

      I would like to know if Pali Text Society has a web site. If anyone
      has their URL, I would be grateful to him or her if they could post
      that URL. I would also appreciate if they could let me know off-list
      as well, to alert me.

      Thanking in advance.

      Suan Lu Zaw

      http://www.bodhiology.org

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

    • hfernandez3@netscape.net
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 3, 2002
        Don't know if this is nay help, but http://www.pariyatti.com
        acts, I believe, as agent for the Pali Text Society in USA, and titles from the PTS and other sources are listed on their website.
        mettena cittena,
        knownothing

        wynn <wewynal@...> wrote:

        >Hi,
        >
        >Is this what you are looking for?
        >http://www.palitext.demon.co.uk/
        >
        >Best wishes & metta,
        >Wynn

      • George Olivar
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 3, 2002
          Helo Suan
          Yes Pali have web is www.palitext.demon.co.uk
          E-mail is pts@...
          The address is 73 Lime Walk St, Hedington, Oxford. OX3 7AD. UK
          All the Best GO.
          wynn <wewynal@...> wrote: Hi,

          Is this what you are looking for?
          http://www.palitext.demon.co.uk/

          Best wishes & metta,
          Wynn
          I would like to know if Pali Text Society has a web site. If anyone
          has their URL, I would be grateful to him or her if they could post
          that URL. I would also appreciate if they could let me know off-list
          as well, to alert me.

          Thanking in advance.

          Suan Lu Zaw

          http://www.bodhiology.org

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          George Olivar.
          v2olivar@...

        • abhidhammika
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 3, 2002
            Dear George Olivar, Wynn, Hfernaddez3,

            How are you?

            Thank you for your kind posts.

            I will soon visit the URLs you sent me.

            I have been trying in vain more than a week to have access to Pali
            Text Society web site. Perhaps I may have looked for it at the wrong
            places.

            I tried Yahoo search with search keyword "Pali Text Society",
            DhammaNet International, Journal Of Buddhist Ethics's academic
            resources and the like. Somehow, I had found no right results.

            Now for your kind replies, my search headaches are well and truly
            cured.

            Thank you for showing me the right road.

            With regards,

            Suan

            --- In Pali@y..., George Olivar <v2olivar@y...> wrote:

            > Helo Suan
            > Yes Pali have web is www.palitext.demon.co.uk
            > E-mail is pts@p...
            > The address is 73 Lime Walk St, Hedington, Oxford. OX3 7AD. UK
            > All the Best GO.
            > wynn <wewynal@t...> wrote: Hi,
            >
            > Is this what you are looking for?
            > http://www.palitext.demon.co.uk/