Re: [Pali] Hello Dhamma friends!!!!!!!

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 23, 2005
      Venerable Ashin Koeln,
      op 22-03-2005 19:03 schreef Ashin koeln op ashinkoeln@...:
      > Hello Members of Pali group!
      > I am a Burmese Buddhist monk from Germany.I will be happy if you contact me or
      > discuss with me.
      N: Yes, thank you.
      Which are the topics you are studying at this moment and you are in
      particular interested in?
      I am reading the Tiika of Visuddhimagga Ch XIV, and I am now at the six
      pairs of sobhana cetasikas (kaaya-passaddhi, citta-passaddhi, etc.). I would
      like to help people in understanding that the Abhidhamma is not theoretical.
      I am doing this project on another list, the dhammastudygroup yahoo. But we
      can also discuss similar subjects on this list.
      With respect,