Does Pali Text Society Have A Web Site?

  • abhidhammika
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 3, 2002
      Dear Pali Friends

      How are you?

      I would like to know if Pali Text Society has a web site. If anyone
      has their URL, I would be grateful to him or her if they could post
      that URL. I would also appreciate if they could let me know off-list
      as well, to alert me.

      Thanking in advance.

      Suan Lu Zaw

      http://www.bodhiology.org
    • wynn
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 3, 2002
        Hi,

        Is this what you are looking for?
        http://www.palitext.demon.co.uk/

        Best wishes & metta,
        Wynn
        I would like to know if Pali Text Society has a web site. If anyone
        has their URL, I would be grateful to him or her if they could post
        that URL. I would also appreciate if they could let me know off-list
        as well, to alert me.

        Thanking in advance.

        Suan Lu Zaw

        http://www.bodhiology.org

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • hfernandez3@netscape.net
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 3, 2002
          Don't know if this is nay help, but http://www.pariyatti.com
          acts, I believe, as agent for the Pali Text Society in USA, and titles from the PTS and other sources are listed on their website.
          mettena cittena,
          knownothing

          wynn <wewynal@...> wrote:

          >Hi,
          >
          >Is this what you are looking for?
          >http://www.palitext.demon.co.uk/
          >
          >Best wishes & metta,
          >Wynn

        • George Olivar
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 3, 2002
            Helo Suan
            Yes Pali have web is www.palitext.demon.co.uk
            E-mail is pts@...
            The address is 73 Lime Walk St, Hedington, Oxford. OX3 7AD. UK
            All the Best GO.
            wynn <wewynal@...> wrote: Hi,

            Is this what you are looking for?
            http://www.palitext.demon.co.uk/

            Best wishes & metta,
            Wynn
            I would like to know if Pali Text Society has a web site. If anyone
            has their URL, I would be grateful to him or her if they could post
            that URL. I would also appreciate if they could let me know off-list
            as well, to alert me.

            Thanking in advance.

            Suan Lu Zaw

            http://www.bodhiology.org

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

            George Olivar.
            v2olivar@...

          • abhidhammika
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 3, 2002
              Dear George Olivar, Wynn, Hfernaddez3,

              How are you?

              Thank you for your kind posts.

              I will soon visit the URLs you sent me.

              I have been trying in vain more than a week to have access to Pali
              Text Society web site. Perhaps I may have looked for it at the wrong
              places.

              I tried Yahoo search with search keyword "Pali Text Society",
              DhammaNet International, Journal Of Buddhist Ethics's academic
              resources and the like. Somehow, I had found no right results.

              Now for your kind replies, my search headaches are well and truly
              cured.

              Thank you for showing me the right road.

              With regards,

              Suan

              --- In Pali@y..., George Olivar <v2olivar@y...> wrote:

              > Helo Suan
              > Yes Pali have web is www.palitext.demon.co.uk
              > E-mail is pts@p...
              > The address is 73 Lime Walk St, Hedington, Oxford. OX3 7AD. UK
              > All the Best GO.
              > wynn <wewynal@t...> wrote: Hi,
              >
              > Is this what you are looking for?
              > http://www.palitext.demon.co.uk/