de Silva's Pali Primer+Key and Nârada's Elementary Pâli course /Macintosh

  • Gabriel Bittar, PhD, Geneva University
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2002
      Answer to:

      None of your files came through (you can't send
      attachements to the list). Please place your files
      for Mac users at the group's Files location, where the
      PC versions currently reside.

      Thank you,
      John

      Done. Lily de Silva's Pali Primer and Narada's Elementary Pali Course, as
      well as John Kelly's Pali declensions and conjugations tables, each
      including its TT font, are now available for Macintosh users.

      For PP, I have implemented most of Kelly and Grossi corrections and
      suggestions. Some work, both of you have done a very useful job for the
      Pali community. Thank you very much.

      Metta-cittena.

      Gabriel Jivasattha

      I I
      I Jacqueline "Gotamî Jîvarakkhî" Bittar I
      I Dr Gabriel "Ananda Jîvasattha" Bittar, I
      I PhD University of Geneva I
      I email: bittar@... I
      I bittar@... I
      I phone +61 8 8553 7442 , fax +61 8 8553 7444 I
      I mob. ph. +61 4 2743 5148 I
      I I
      I Institut Suisse de Bioinformatique I
      I Swiss Institute of Bioinformatics I
      I http://www.isb-sib.ch/DEA/plan_etudes.html I
      I I
      I Université Bouddhique Européenne I
      I http://perso.club-internet.fr/ube I
      I /programme-intervenants.html I
      I I
      I À Bientôt Seayu Lodge, http://www.seayu.com I
      I I
      I Buddhâyatana, http://www.buddhayatana.org I
      I buddhayatana@... I
      I I
      I 4/5 Warawee road / 34 Falie court I
      I PO box 281, American River, Kangaroo Island I
      I South Australia 5221 I
      I I
      I GMT +9h30 (allow for +1h when "summer time" in SA) I
      I I
      I a'niccâ vata san'khârâ I
      I ( a'niccaa vata san'khaaraa ) I
      I "impermanent are structural processes" I
      I "instables sont les flux structurels" I
      I Siddhârtha (Siddhaartha) Gautama Buddha I
      I I