Re: [Pali] Pali Primer Corrections

  • John Kelly
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 29, 2002
      Dear Henry,
      Thanks for posting this. What I should tell everyone
      is that YOU did the bulk of the painstaking work in
      compiling these and entering them into a document. I
      just provided a few additions and amendments based on
      my notes. As I have suggested in an off-list email to
      you, please post the file to the Pali Primer
      sub-folder that Yong Peng set up some time ago, so
      that all the PP files are together, and while you're
      at it, remove my initials from the file name, for the
      reasons detailed above.

      Henry and I are lucky to live in the same location
      (suburbs of Washington, DC), and so we get together
      every few weeks for a "Pali seminar" and compare notes
      on the self-study books we are working on together. I
      hope others of you on the list can similarly find a
      "Pali Pal" in your neighbourhood!

      JK

      http://auctions.yahoo.com